By allowing your vehicle to be inspected by our mechanics at Murrell Brothers Tire Inc. each month, can help make sure your vehicle is operating correctly and running smoothly. You can also raise the hood and not be intimidated by following a few simple recommendations for owner maintenance. A few minutes each month could save you money or repairs down the line.
- Check battery cables, clamps and terminals
- Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid reservoir level
- Check belts for tension, cracks or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32" remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that could cause a puncture.
Murrell Brothers Tire Inc. offers quality Auto Repair and Maintenance Service in Maryville, TN
If you are in the Maryville, TN and surrounding areas, contact Murrell Brothers Tire Inc. today to schedule an appointment. We value our local customers and strive to provide quality service that exceeds your expectations. Murrell Brothers Tire Inc. is thrilled to be your number one choice for all of your auto repair services and maintenance needs in Maryville, TN and surrounding areas.
- Tire Installation
- Wheel Alignments
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair
- Tire Rotation
- Battery Replacement
- Oil Change
- Brake Service
- Steering and Suspension
- Transmission Service
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Radiator Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Electrical Systems
- Preventative Maintenance
- Muffler Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- State Inspection
- Transmission Flush
- Monthly Checklist